rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's blog post, eye contact, and increasing your success rate

Roosh's blog post, eye contact, and increasing your success rate

Roosh's article today rang a tune with me. Eye contact is by far the most important thing ever and careful observation can help us wade through the non-responsive and flakers for the ones that are interested.

I've noticed that when a girl is into me she'll give me a stare. I don't really know what it is, but when I get this look my gut reaction to it is, "Approach approach approach". Every time I get that gut reaction I have scored a notch.

These doe eyes so to speak, are generally pretty big and have a short of twinkle in it. It's almost like looking into a mirror when I was younger and I would get awe struck by a really attractive girl. Deer in headlights.

Now, when I see this I know to jump on the opportunity as that is when she is the most interested in me approaching.

Ironically, the types of girls that do this to me tend to be of a similar phenotype. I can't put words on it, but they all have similar traits of other women i've been with.

The point of this story is, I hate getting rejected, I don't like wasting time, and it caters to my lazy nature. Once I started mastering what that look, "Look" liked, I started getting more notches and lower failure rates than the classic talk to 100 girls and see which one bites.

As much as i'd like to believe that with the right combination of words and style I can get with any girl there is something more complicated at work.

Messages In This Thread