rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoring in Eastern Europe

Shoring in Eastern Europe

Quote: (09-03-2013 11:31 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Do you mind sharing or is this something that is constantly changing?
That was James Dean. The places are changing very fast. This year there were more tourists than ever and since the end of June James Dean (and Harley Bar) has been filled with tourist guys every night, including Mondays recently. So the ratio is like 4:1 and you don't see these girls from the clubs there anymore. For most of the last year I couldn't go out so much [Image: angel.gif], so I wasn't exploring new places as much as I usually do, and I don't have any unique insights on new places.

Quote: (09-03-2013 11:31 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

In Prague, it's a tradition in some small neighborhood bars, located out of the center, to have strippers one night a week.

Any recommendations? Also, Int'l Swagger had a good data sheet on Prague, do you agree or have any other thoughts?

Also, where's the best area to stay for a two week visit?

Stay in Prague 1 if you can. If you want to day game stay in Prague 2 or Prague 5 around Andel. In Prague 1 Bitch shields are at maximum.

That neighborhood bar where I found the stripper (she looked like a hotter version of Liv Tyler with a much better body by the way) is closed. These places are only out of the center and I just don't know them because I'm not out there so much. If you walk around areas like Zizkov (prague 3) or Prague 5 and farther out, you can see signs in the windows of neighborhood bars here and there saying "topless" or "stripper" on a certain night. But there are usually only 1-2 girls per night and it's a long shot, but worthwhile if you are staying for longer than a few weeks. If you know this game you'll have a much better chance in the clubs around Wenceslas Square because they have 20+ targets per night.

Once you know the fashion styles here, it's pretty easy to recognize the kind of girls who are likely to be working in these places. Once I found a likely girl waiting to cross the street, around 9PM, just three streets off the main square on the street corner when i was visiting Prague a couple of years back, asked her to go for a drink with me and we ended up going straight to my hotel where I got a BJ. Then she said if you want more find a girl and call me. She told me she was a stripper at Atlas club.

Int'l Swagger has an impressive list of clubs for such a short stay! These are mostly upscale places, I would say his evaluation of them is about 75% correct. I left some comments on Korben Dallas' Prague sheet. Some of his places are less pretentious and more student oriented. I can also verify Swagger's style of presentation yields results in Prague. Dressing like you're going out in an elite New York or Paris venue will put you in the top 1% anywhere in Prague. Getting in really good shape can also really improve your results in Prague. I was a university athlete, so when I put in the hard work and get in shape girls still really take note. Last Winter I bought "The Four Hour Body" and by Spring my results had dramatically improved. You don't have to be jacked, just have some definition. Czech girls love to latch on to a pair of pecs as much as most guys like to squeeze big tits. One of the Scandinavian guys I mentioned above, who shored 2/3 nights, is 6'4" and in in very good shape.

The reason I posted this is that when I was in Crete I tried out a couple of the strip clubs, so I decided I would check out some of the Prague Clubs that I don't really know. Just this week I found the hottest girl I've ever seen in a strip club in one and I'm trying to get some ideas to help formulate a strategy...

Messages In This Thread