rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet - places of interest & advices

Paris Datasheet - places of interest & advices

Quote: (09-21-2013 06:56 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I just spent 3 nights in Paris. Tues-Fri.

Checked out the neighborhoods Zuma mentioned in this guide.

Paris is not a particularly friendly city. I would echo what Thedude said about Parisians being quite self involved. Most dislike speaking English. Parisians are usually seen drinking, but rarely did I see them drunk. Especially compared to the UK.

Parisian women are fairly bland. I only saw 1 true dime piece in 3 days, and going out each night. On the plus side there are very few fuglies. British girls dress way hotter, and act sluttier. Parisian women dress nicely, but not sexy. There are far fewer fatties in Paris than in the UK.

Many parisian men are tailor fitted. Ones who are not often rock a skrillex esq buzzed bottom half of hair, while kept short on top. I did not see many running game, but those who do are quite aggressive & persistent. Despite their strong efforts, I did not see any of them gain much traction beyond a minute of rejected hand holding, and general begging for attention. As a result, bitch shields are set to high just about everywhere.

The Eiffel, Notre Dame cathedral, and Louvre museum are indeed jaw dropping spectacles upon first look. As to how long they'll hold your interest depends on your tolerance for outrageous admission prices, and Asian photo zergs.

American tourist girls are everywhere. The most often seen configuration are 4 sets. Two blondes, one brunette and a token asian. They seem to enjoy just being in Paris, not doing anything in particular except chatting about cafes and food. It's a very female oriented city, with hardly any feminine sex appeal for a man. A girls girl, if you will. They think it is romantic for some reason, but I struggled to find the romance in it myself. Just a big sprawling urban metropolis. I chalk it up to good marketing.

Cafes - the primary feature of this city. In Dublin it's the pub. In Paris it's the cafe. There is a different cafe on almost every corner and street.

Lots of American & Asian tourists. Buildings are almost all the same height. Food is expensive, but not as much as London, and tastes better at least. No 7-11's that I found or quick bite convenience stores.

Venues hit:

Social club

Hipster beyond belief. Clothing that the 1980's rejected. Girls doing Elaine dancing in pairs. The girls I approached were not even hot, with cunty attitudes. Funny enough, the DJ played a song with a hook "she's cunt. she's pussy." Very appropriate. No one on cell phones! The girls just dance with each other here, while french blipsters try to weasel their way in with little success.

Rex club

Bigger, more traditional nightclub, sans any sexy outfits. Again though, the girls were all more into the dancing than socializing or meeting anyone. Offers for dick were not being made much here, nor were they being accepted by the local Parisian girls. I had a few tourists from Portugal & Spain open well enough, but the language barrier was unbearable to push to anything of substance.

---
Why don't I get any eye contact in paris?

I suspect the city itself is too big, intrusive and distracting for one. Girls don't seem interested in dick much here compared to the UK.
--

The Romeo

Salsa club. Except no one was dancing salsa inside. Just weird bouncing & bopping to Salsa music. WTF? Get me out of this crazy place.

Moulan rouge

Apparently this was a swingin' place back in the day. The Friday I went was techno night. 70/30 guys ratio. The rest of the neighborhood surrounding Le rouge is a great place to get hustled by aging prostitutes, and swarthy strip club promoters. Aspiring Ewan McGregor's looking to meet their Nicole Kidman would do well to seek lady marmalade elsewhere.

Latin Quarter

There are many venues here. Close to the Univeristy, but they were all busts, or active face control. Having peaked inside the ones that turned me away (along with every other guy on the line), I wasn't missing much.

Bottom line:

As a city? Overrated.

As a game destination? Terrible. It's at the bottom of my list. Right next to Dublin.

This is coherent with my experience in Paris for a short period of time as well. Although, I suppose it may be different if you stayed there for a long-term arrangement; it is not necessarily somewhere you go for a week just to game.

Messages In This Thread