rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recieve college credit for writing feminism into Wikipedia

Recieve college credit for writing feminism into Wikipedia

There is pretty much no way anyone is going to be able to insert "feminist thinking" into Wikipedia. Much like no one could insert "Christian thinking" into it.

Wikipedia is fact-based. If you try and post an opinion, the 'sperg types that run it -- to their credit -- will remove your comment or edit it with a "needs source" citation.

If they get wind of a group attempting to "storm" what they're doing, trust me, they'll double down and make damn sure no there is no bias in favor of "feminist thinking" (an oxymoron, by the way).

I once attempted to modify a John Lennon entry by mentioning Phil Ochs gave him the phrase "War is Over" because the Ochs bio says so. They wouldn't even allow that on the Lennon page and told me to take it to the Ochs page because I'd violated about three rules. So good luck to anyone who attempts to get non-factual ideas on those pages...because they're even picky about what type of facts they'll accept.

Addendum: one of my relatives is one of the top theological scholars in the country. I'm sending this to him with the note that he should have his students insert "Christian ideals" into Wikipedia, or at least write about why that is a good or bad idea. Let's see what happens.

Messages In This Thread