rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making Homemade Hummus

Making Homemade Hummus

Soaking dry chic peas makes all the difference flavor wise and you can get way better texture from the soaked and cooked beans.

Toasting your cumin is also a great tip that was noted. I like roasted garlic in mine too and will roast a bulb up to throw in.

One hack I have for homemade hummus is that you can use other nut butters if you can't find Tahini. I've used peanut butter, cashew, and almond butter with great results. Peanut butter obviously has a strong distinct taste but it adds another layer of flavor and works well with it.

Last thing is that bitches love the stuff. Girls eat a lot of shitty hummus for the store and restaurants since many are "vegetarians" so when you let them try some hummus that actually has some glamour and isn't just creamy salty paste they always get all big eyed and crush the whole thing.

Messages In This Thread