rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang

Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang

Quote: (10-06-2014 08:22 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

The Last Psychiatrist wrote a post about Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony describing a story about how when she was 18 she let a taxi driver finger her. Great post, offers insight into Amy Schumer as well as the reader.

Quote:Quote:

GUY: So you let the cab driver touch your vagina?
AMY: No-- I took his hand and made him touch my vagina.

That's right, she didn't let this all happen, she made it all happen, on purpose. She wanted to get fingered by this filthy, ugly, dangerous cab driver.

So while her drunk friends are passed out in the back, she's riding his "disgusting finger" towards an orgasm and trying not to moan too loudly. 10 or so blocks later she climaxes, immediately feels horrified by herself, gets out of the cab, pays, and runs into her apartment.

At the end of this story, everyone, including Amy, started to play the popular game Why Would She Do That?-- was she molested as a child, was it self-punishment? But according to the Textbook Of Psychoanalysis, every event in your life is reprocessed as a story, and every story has five Acts. Acts II- IV are the rising action, climax, and falling action; Act V is the denouement: what was the result of all this? Taking this literally, Amy's orgasm is Act III. Getting out of the cab and feeling disgusted is Act IV. What's missing from her story is Act V. So if you're brave enough we're going to play a different game, a game with real winners and real losers, and that game is Guess What Happens Next.

Here's the clip (starts around 5:30):

I remember that story. What's unique about Amy Schumer isn't that she did it - plenty of 20 something women have done something similar - it's that she talked about it.

Messages In This Thread