rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Year in Lima, Peru

New Year in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-04-2010 10:08 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

Insomnika,

Thank you for writing about all those places to go in Lima. I am interested in going to Peru next year, so it's always motivating and inspiring to get the "inside scoop" from a local. A local female, even!

I hope you and Brazilianguy get to meet up in December. That would be cool.

Hey thanks!

If you are interested don't think about it too long, just come , you won't regret. But it's always good to have a local friend here because turists only spend their money in expensive places so they don't get to enjoy the whole enterteinment.

I like very much my country, but I need more friends to explore Peru because you know , it's not always easy to fit in the schedules of others, so if you come feel free to contact me...

and tx 4 ur wishes, if I meet someone from the Forum I promisse to share photos, except the naughty ones,haha...just kidding XD

By the way I forgot 2 important places in my list:
- Visit "Las Islas del Callo" in direct contact with marine life, you can touch Sea Lions and Humbolt Pinguins!!
- Visit Lunahuana and Marcahuasi which is near there that's 100% Xtreme Adventure, you do boating in fast waves, and in Marcahuasi you see the star very very big as if they were at 2 cms of your face, and also you can see OVNIS, that's what people say.

Messages In This Thread