rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

Quote: (08-27-2013 11:42 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I would have to be suffering pretty badly to commit to eternal darkness.

It's tricky business, man.

Your dad might be fine now, but there will come a time when he's not. My grandma was fine until about 80. Then it was a fast downhill slide.

There's a line between knowing your'e losing your faculties and then it being too late to use those faculties to kill yourself.

The guy actually addresses that point. He noted that he could feel himself losing it and wanted to take action before he would not be able to.

I watched my grandma crouch into dementia. It was heartbreaking to me.

She asked me to help kill herself. Knowing I would, my family immediately had her put into an old folks' home. She waited too long, and it was too late.

The last 3 years of her life were spent in agony, suffering pneumonia, and slowing starving to death.

She looked like a ghost when she finally died.

My grandma was the kind of woman who makes me hate feminists. She raised 3 children while working in a factory and taking care of a home and husband. She kept the family together. She never cried about "work life balance" or the patriarchy.

She was a legitimately strong, independent woman. But this proud, strong woman died weighing less than 80 pounds and wearing diapers.

Rather than celebrate her life and giving her some poison in a glass of wine, my family fucking tortured her.

There's no fucking way in the world I'm going to wait for nature to take its course. I will die with dignity. If I'm losing it at 60, I'll be everyone farewell. If I'm fortunate to make it to 80 or 90, great.

But there's no way that selfish family members will be allowed to make me suffer simply because they are too emotionally weak to let go and say goodbye.

Messages In This Thread