rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

While in theory I'm all for calculated suicide, this guy's case is just sad. 60 is pretty young by my standards. My dad is 68 and in awesome shape, still surfs, he's looking forward to the next 20 years of his life (knock on wood)

I would have to be suffering pretty badly to commit to eternal darkness. I don't believe in any afterlife or continuing consciousness. As bittersweet and downright depressing life can be sometimes, I can't imagine willingly depriving myself of another sunset, or sunrise, or spending the night with a girl. Hell even at that age, I'd still get a thrill from chasing prostitutes. Never again would you indulge in a glass of fine red wine, of 100 year old cognac, never again listen to Mahler's 9th, or Beethoven or Liszt or Chopin or Mendelssohn. No more sublime meals with good friends, laughing about old times. Never again take a road trip along the California coastline, go camping, meditate out in nature, wallow in natural hot springs or swimming holes.

I could go on forever, I could never willingly take life from myself unless I was experiencing extreme misery. What this guy describes does not sound like misery, just quirks of getting old.

Even if I did decide it was time to go, I'd rather risk my life doing something crazy than blow my brains out with a gun. Go skydiving on acid while naked and staring straight at the sun or something.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread