rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Europe Guide for Asian Males -

I'll post information on North American, South American, and Asian towns later on but wanted to post some recommendations for good Euro cities where Asian guys like myself will be embraced. I'll also post more info on places where I STRUCK OUT MISERABLY in, but now for the good moments.

Can't Miss Destinations:

Santorini, Greece - Times to go would be early June to late September as ferries between islands/flights are substantially reduced outside of those time slots. FYI, the outdoor beach parties are only from around late June to mid September, but the nightlife here though limited rocks. Tropical Bar is the hookup spot with awesome music for all foreigners & locals whereas Casablanca Soul live music is a great date spot. I personally think Greek women are very gorgeous & outgoing if they do speak English but can be harder unless you're living here to learn the language, etc. Santorini on top of being an island of wonder. Most women that visit fall in love with this place as there are plenty of opportunities for day/night game in that they're all here to "find themselves" leaving them in a vulnerable position yearning for a romantic shag. The great thing about a place like this is you'll meet amazingly beautiful female tourists from Australia, US, Canada, Europe, Asia, etc all in one setting as being from different parts of the world is a great common denominator for just breaking the ice conversation wise. Captured my first/only Australian flag here being a gorgeous brunette from Melbourne also traveling alone like myself. Memorable place altogether as this was the first destination I visited in Europe back in September 2009. Much better for pickup than the Mykonos scene IMO where I struck out for most part.

Wroclaw, Poland - Arguably the most multicultural city in Poland with quite a population of Japanese/Koreans being relocated here by corporations back home. Quite a few of them come with great and others avg salaries but end up finding hot girlfriends or wives here. The same corporations have presence in Poznan as well, but Wroclaw has more variety of eye candy to work with. The women here are all about foreign men and being a cultured and stylish Asian guy really helps. You can meet some cute chicks through Couchsurfing meetings, which I wholeheartedly recommend, but don't forget to befriend some local guy friends who know where the easiest women are in the city via clubs, bars, etc. This is probably the most open and friendliest city in Poland on all levels as chicks were eyeing me the whole time.

There are some valid Polish stereotypes mentioned by Roosh that however happened to be a non-factor here in Wroclaw:
1 - Polish Dudes are unfashionable weirdos with no game - Guys in Wroclaw were probably the most well-dressed ones in all of Poland with the most fashion sense. They have the most personality & game, but are very friendly towards foreigners and are less likely to intentionally C-block your efforts. Some even tried getting me laid on a Friday night with good intentions..but the plan backfired. If you come to Wroclaw though, you better be ready to hit on women when they eye you as the competition is greater. The good news about dudes having their A game here is that the women here have a sense of taste for high quality Asian dudes like myself. Go to a place like Lodz, Poland, and you'll realize the chicks there can't speak as much English and will have a tendency to appreciate only what's in front of them being drunk busted up dudes wearing jeaned shorts and a Fubu-esque jacket.
2 - Polish chicks are all married or are in a serious monogamous relationship by at least their mid 20's - Again not the case here in Wroclaw as there are a great deal of young professional women that are independent, single, playful, and horny if you touch the right buttons. I met some females that were holding hands with guys during a "date" or whatever it was only to end up going home with another guy like my friend. The chick was actually more interested in me, but was a student of a guy friend teaching English so I let him in on it. More open-ended dating/relationships here altogether and the women have personality & taste. Chicks are all preppy stylish & love to dance here, and they do so very well even moreso than Lodz or Poznan. Once again college students will be your best source of pickups here in Wroclaw, but there is also plenty of older talent to work with too if that is your thing. The older talent is likely harder to pull for a ONS, but there for the taking maybe after 1 or 2 dates...1 if your game is above par. My ONS was however last night with a university student though.

Around the main square and behind, you'll have a lot of cafes that 1) serve lunch, 2) serve only snacks & drinks, 3) serve only coffees/beverages, or 4) close early like say 3-5 PM. Good day game advice is to interrupt chicks on the patio asking them A) what time does this cafe close, B) is this a restaurant or cafe cause it really is hard to tell, or C) does this place serve food.

Wroclaw is a great scene overall, and your chances of pulling as mentioned in Bang Poland are exponentially increased if you can at least stay here from 2-4 weeks. Great people, vibes, and beautiful scenery near the universities east of the city where you can find gorgeous homes, parks, etc.

Warsaw, Poland - Talk about a confusing & big city as finding the scattered attractions via sightseeing, bars, or nightlife can be quite the task. It's a really well-known fact that Warsaw locals look down on the rest of Poland as other parts of the country in return really hate the elitist Polish capital. People in eastern cities like Lodz hate Warsaw, but also secretly idolize it hoping to maybe live there one day. People in the west however like Poznan/Wroclaw hate it and never wish to live there as they have more than enough cool things going on in their hometowns. The x-factor for Asian guys like myself is that they are VERY friendly to foreigners outside of Europe. Though not as fashionable as Wroclaw or Poznan IMO, the women here wear the most expensive clothing and really appreciate people from the United States or just foreigners in general. I was maybe stopped 2 times out of nowhere by amazingly beautiful women asking if I needed help finding something even without an approach or look on my part. I'm sad I only got to spend one day here dragging around my heavy luggage before taking a midnight train to Vienna, but there is plenty of gorgeous university women or older ones working on their professions just like Wroclaw...single and ready to mingle.

I never really got a chance to pull in Warsaw as I was only there for a 9 hour train layover, but here is what the city has going for it: The nightlife, restaurants, main attractions, etc are all scattered as predominantly locals only have an "in" on the scene as it's too confusing and not really marketed at all to foreigners. Because of that, rumor is If you can somehow ask ppl on couchsurfing, locals, and do research to find those places...I'm pretty sure the women will be really curious and into you once upon arrival moreso than say a Krakow. I know for a fact that the nightlife/gastronomic options in Vienna are all scattered & only marketed to locals really so it's game time once you do make it there raising curiosity amongst Austrian locals. Warsaw is supposed to be the same way with even looser Polish women.

Madrid, Spain - Spanish is pretty much a necessity here as I didn't speak it at the time. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rank the women from 7-14...on a scale of 1-10 yes. This place was so inspiring that I went back home and enrolled in 8 hours of community college courses at night winning student of the year, lol. I was sick as a dog bc of work upon arrival so didn't even have time to see the Prado and other main attractions. Divorces are very prevalent here as you'll see a bunch of amazing women from college all the way to about mid-late 30's if that's your thing. Very flirty, open, got the eye from tons of women interested. Too bad I was bed ridden for the majority of my three night stay.

On more of a touristy note, Madrid is very well known for it's culinary scene so restaurants will take advantage of that by charging upmarket prices for ok food. Your best would be to go to food markets like Mercado de San Miguel with different food booths for samplings in a way that you create your own tapas selection for better prices [Image: smile.gif]. Those indoor markets with open seating are packed with hot ass women as well. You can find some good college dorms/hostel facilities that draw in hot chica tourists from around the world. Despite being a little sick, I did get kiss action from an gorgeous Italian chick in my dorm facility who gave me the bitch shield night before. Too bad I couldn't seal the deal though as she dormed with two other chicks hassling her. It is however imperative I come back to Spain not just for Madrid but also Valencia, Sevilla, Granada, and hopefully Cordoba, which has the most amazing women apparently. I'll likely skip Barcelona as it appears to be oober touristy-americano. Be careful for pickpockets in Spain as they have some high end skills there.

Those were my favorite moments & destinations from Europe thus far as I will post some advice on European cities to AVOID for meeting chicks as soon as I get off my class. Also will give middle of the road rankings for some cities as well.

Messages In This Thread