rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better to snapchat/whatsapp than use your #?

Better to snapchat/whatsapp than use your #?

Especially if you are meeting women online. I have wondered this. Only because it's very possible to start texting heavily, then never meet, and also your phone number is tied to your personal information.

Verizon for example will show your first & last name when calling certain landlines (they didn't have an answer as why it shows up with some and not others). Sprint has always done this.

You can only prevent it from showing up with cell phones with MyVerizon.

Back to the topic...since you can have your smartphone logged in whenever you want, you can message them theoretically anytime. Getting the "number" is definitely the next step in escalation, but should there be a timeframe before that?

Another thing...with the small amount of "7 and above" online I'm usually faster about giving my number out to, only because you know they're getting bombarded with messages and a direct line to them is good.

Basically, for the chicks of "average attraction", ones you aren't totally sure about, is it better to snapchat than give out your number?

A lot of women online are unstable as well and could post your # on a blog (even if you never met) and say whatever they want about you.

So, there is snapchat/whatsapp, emails, or the online dating messages. A lot of these women online are also already involved in a relationship and just "looking around", so the guy could easily find you via your number.

Any input is appreciated.

Messages In This Thread