rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paper Alpha

Paper Alpha

This aligns with the bad idea of an LTR or marriage to a "fixer-upper." While the 5.5-6.5 you find a lot of qualities in that you like, while looks are average at best, chances almost always are they will drop in looks once in a seemingly "stable" committed situation.

Any man with some level of integrity will usually try to some extent "make it work" of they have developed feelings, but the reality that no matter how you slice it, guys are visual and need something nice to look at and stay attracted for the long term anyhow, so why fight it and create a delusional prison to conduct yourself from?

Right now I'm dumping a solid 7 in looks because she just doesn't have the whole package and emotional stability I can handle anymore. I've seen flash forward images of what the future holds, and its not pretty.

It's much easier to go from being alpha among women to alpha among men as well, than the other way around. Once you're alpha among women, the hard part is accomplished.

Messages In This Thread