rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paper Alpha

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-29-2013 01:11 AM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

The problem with a lot of the Military is that the bases are in remote locations and there is not much of a selection in those areas especially where Bar-B-Q and cold beer rules. So for many Military Men the choice was limited - its fat Bar B Q queenie or Rosie and her sister Rita LaPalma.

One good thing I can say for the Nuke Sub Service is most of our bases and ports of call were in coastal resort areas and more than a few beach beauty queens and uni hotties were always nearby - Ever eat on a nuclear sub? Bring over a bunch of your hot girl friends for the guys was a real and easy line that actually worked surprisingly well.

Add to that the Chivalrous White Knight Blue Pill ethos of the military in general - hold over from all the Academy cotillions and dress balls with local Ladies colleges and you wind up reading RVF and ROK to shake loose these bad habits (bad to your sanity as a man in a Feminized Developed World).

To give myself a little credit it did not take me too long to realize that an 80% enlisted and 50% Wardroom divorce rate - even Academy grands 50% divorce rate on submarines indicated that USA women could not rationalize being loyal to their men while putting their lives on the line for their country. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder to ride the cock carousel close at home - sort of disgusted me about US women in general and to this day never married, no alimony, no child support, no baggage and free to take young wing women and mold them to my liking and desires - POF, Match.com and E-Harmony and female "relationship" coaches be damned.

LOL ironically about 50% of young ladies start interviewing for the wing women "position" when I mention it.

Recently passed on a solid 9 single mom looking for help finishing her Masters Degree - why - RVF and ROK discussions about how the definition of beta is to take responsibility for some other wanna be bad boys stray cum shot - so milfs may be fine for a notch but not for the long haul - if they could not keep their baby daddy around likely the same character flaws will effect your relationship as well.

So as a reformed Military Beta Blue Pill White Knight trained to show chivalrous deference to ladies - thank you ROK and RVF for waking me up to the fact that those ladies are long gone and a product of a bygone era (WWII) of the USA that respected its men especially the fighting variety that keep us free and that era is not likely to repeat again any time soon with masculine lezbo females and feminized she-males being the modern "do ask do tell" trend.

greater men created war to decrease competition. you die for the power structure, not for punani. expect nothing but a story outta your military service

Messages In This Thread