rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Military Intervention in Syria.

Military Intervention in Syria.

I believe what I deem to be believable and what appears plausible to me given the often times limited amount of information provided.

At times I consider, exactly which conspiracy theory out of the many I've had to be subjected to and lectured about by educated people at dinner parties in the past 15 years has proven itself to be even remotely substantial? All about establishing permanent bases in Iraq and Afghanistan? Securing all the oil? (the emergence of fracking kinda puts a damper on the whole oil angle don't it?). Israelis and CIA blowing up the twin towers? CIA controls Al Qaida?

So here we go again, the US has given nerve gas to terrorists to justify getting involved in a mess they don't really want to get involved in ... but for better to wage war in Iran in a few years to come. Ohkay.

I say wait for the intelligence report to come out. I'm pretty sure neither Obama nor Cameron or Hollande would come out with such strong soundbites if they weren't sure. They probably caught the missiles being launched on Satelite or something. You don't risk your political future on something like this. Cameron wants to run again. Nothings going to happen before Saturday anyway. Thursday the house of commons will vote on this, Friday is the holy muslim day, so Saturday or Sunday it is.

What's remarkable about all this stuff is not us being doubtful of our own media and politicians, that's fine, likely even justified, but the willingness of so many of us to always rather believe in comical ali or ghadafis spokesman has to be concerning.

Messages In This Thread