rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summary notes on "How to have a conversation like a man," by Nick Sparks

Summary notes on "How to have a conversation like a man," by Nick Sparks

How do you become genuinely interested in a girl when you're only interested in fucking her?

When you find women in general to be uninteresting?
When you find the hottest ones the most tedious to talk to?

How do I *telegraph* genuine interest when I see her next to a chick with a big chest, one with a phat ass, or one in some impossibly tall heels and short mini skirt.

When my mind is running her through some sort of Nacho Vidal sequence....

This is my general criticism of blue pill pick up.

They don't at all take into account what's going on in a guys brain and his motivations (and how that reflects in his body language, words, and mannerisms)

The only reason I often want to talk to a girl is because of the way she fills out her clothing. That's the dumbest and most superficial reason to talk to someone, but probably the most honest and most common.

"Your body is making the deepest part of me respond. And as a result, I want to befriend you and fuck you. "

I'm hoping to say the right combinations of words and do the right things in sequence so as to make that happen. If I am successful, then and only then would I actually start to consider you as a person. We may be great friends, great lovers, in a relationship, or it could just end abruptly cause I realize that aside from your physical nature, you're not a good human being I want in my life.

^^That's the reality.

Who's writing about approaching or having a conversation with a sex kitten with that the average player's intentions in mind?

WIA

Messages In This Thread