rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on London

Thoughts on London

Quote: (09-28-2013 08:25 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Discovered Mayfair tonight with a wing from Roosh V.

I'm impressed with the quality of wings Roosh V is throwing out. Met a few guys from London Seduction Society (LSS) but they are basically just average local guys that are into game. Nothing wrong with that but they lack the focus on international travel, high status careers, wearing good clothes, hitting the gym, etc. that seem to typify the guys I've met so far from Roosh V.

Mayfair... this place now renders Central London redundant IMO.

Don't go to Central London.

You have Shoreditch or Camden for easy-going hot indie girls, or Mayfair for status-conscious babes. Central London just sucks by comparison. It doesn't offer anything that these other three places don't already except v long lines, pubs that shut early, bad ratios and average girls.

Londoners don't really allow you to like BOTH Mayfair and Shoreditch/Camden but I can flip from indie to high-end - so there, I like both. I would advise keeping silent on your dual preference, if it exists, as you risk unhelpful negative judgment from girls at both places.

Mayfair is what I like to call "8 & 9 central". I have never seen such a high concentration of babes in my life, and I have been to some very decent high-end clubs in my time.

Girls have great tits, ass and cute faces ON AVERAGE. Ugly girls don't go here at all, and girls that are just average (5-6s) are in the minority.

Next week we will hit up The Mayfair Club and/or Mahiki on Saturday. Guestlist for The Mayfair Club is "Trinity", black guy almost got us in but one of us didn't have ID so no dice. Guys from RVF are welcome to come if they're in their 20s and comfortable around stunners. Bouncers are pretty discriminatory so good aesthetics and being well dressed is helpful in getting through the door.

Chatted to some of these very gorgeous girls outside the club and bitch factor was much lower than I expected, which is goood.

On our way back in Central London, the quality of girls we saw on the streets nosedived dramatically. It was ridiculous. Even your grandma would have noticed the shift.

Line outside DSTRKT in Leicester Square wasn't as solid as last time I checked and heard some bad reviews on this place so didn't bother. We almost went to Penthouse but it seemed as though the ratio was out of whack in the line and the promoters were trying to hustle way too hard, perhaps suggesting they were overcompensating for the club's shortfalls.

Think I will now try Camden (Thurs), Shoreditch (Fri), Mayfair (Sat) as my weekly thing.

Still getting crushed on logistics. Got some numbers for cute girls living in Watford, St. Albans and Milton Keynes. No idea where any of those places are relative to inner London.

Nice post. "Exotic factor" can make people treat you better than locals. As long as you are the right "exotic". This works for Brits/people with credible British accents even in big cities like NYC. One reason I love NYC. I imagine in London Americans would do very well, despite all the anti-American posturing. Obviously the loud ill-dressed stereotype isn't gong to get anywhere, but an American with his "shit together", as they say, will get a boost with local girls in London.

I guess it depends on your definition, but to me "Central London" includes everything from Kensington in the West to the City in the East, and from Camden in the North to the Ministry of Sound in the South.

London is so massive, that it's difficult to define only the areas immediately around Soho and Trafalgar Square are central London.

Messages In This Thread