rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does getting laid ever increase your sex drive?

Does getting laid ever increase your sex drive?

We're all familiar with the "golden cock syndrome" where you get laid and it relieves the tension in your balls for a few days, giving you less motivation to approach. Do you guys ever find that after you get a notch it actually increases your sexual desire?

Last Friday I had a ONS with a girl I approached at a bar. Started off wearing a condom but then she took it off to suck my dick and we raw-dogged it afterward.

Saturday morning I woke up in her bed massively hungover and really horny. I wanted to bang again but she had to go to work and had already gotten up and gotten ready while I was still asleep.

When I got home I jerked off but was horny again less than 2 hours later. I had a first date set up that night that I wanted to save up and perform for, but the pressure got to be too much to the point that I literally couldn't think about anything but pussy and I jerked off again later in the afternoon.

By the time the date rolled around I was easily horny again. The date didn't end in sex and I jerked off another 2 times before going to bed. This morning I woke up super-horny again and masturbated first thing. I'm meeting a fuck buddy later today so hopefully I can take care of this problem for good.

Needless to say, this is way above my normal level of libido. And I've found a similar thing occurring before after getting new notches (interestingly, not as much if I've already been banging the girl).

Do you guys ever find that getting pussy paradoxically increases your desire for sex like this? Maybe this is why the game has so many hot streaks and cold streaks--getting the result you want motivates you to put in the work to get more of it.

Messages In This Thread