rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best game article I've read in a long time

The best game article I've read in a long time

Thanks for sharing Roosh. This really resonated with me. I often find myself thinking too much and psyching myself out of good frame of mind, when the venue doesn't have a lot of targets that I typically go for or if its a cockfest. This leads to putting in a paltry # of approaches and mentally checking out for the night, which is not really conducive to cultivating a good skillset especially as a beginner.

The biggest takeaway for me is that although IGCs may not exist the night that you are out, you can always learn from any kind of situation or interaction. Use those tough nights to develop new insights or work on a weak part of your game. Go ahead and chat up that 4. Maybe you hit it off and she introduces you to her circle which could include much hotter girls or maybe she serves as good practice for your bantering skills. It's always better to have an open mind that considers all possibilities.

Messages In This Thread