rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marissa Mayer

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-23-2013 11:04 PM)phil81 Wrote:  

I think she is one of the few women that knows how to think for herself instead of following the herd. Masters in CS from Stanford requires some pretty high level logic and reasoning skills. I think she knows that being a woman has been a net positive for her so she isn't going to be hypocrite by endorsing feminism.

Then again maybe I hate Sheryl Sandberg so much that I can only see the positives in Mayer since they are so different.

Sandberg is old-school corporate feminist: Fugly as sin, loud, jewish (why do the most annoying, outspoken feminists seem to be jewish...like jews haven't had ENOUGH persecution, they need more??)

Mayer is nouveau corporate feministe: Reasonably attractive, doesn't screech when she puts the knife in your back, pretends not to be a feminist, but exhibits tendencies toward classic feminist aims: works 80 hrs per week, chucks her baby in day care 30 seconds after its out of her vagina, and you just KNOW when she gets fired in few years for not meaningfully improving Yahoo, she'll wallow in the self-pity of "ITS BECAUSE I'M A WOMANNNNNN!!"

Messages In This Thread