rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Yadstop

The Yadstop

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:36 PM)Nick Wrote:  

Yes, being playful is a natural way to generate attraction. The way you phrased it made it sound like a "neg" which is not a good thing to do in the daytime.

A prop distracts her from the main event, you. It's your value (posture, confidence, eye contact, tone, style, smile and perceptive observations and assumptions) that will attract her, not a clever routine. If you think it'll work, try it a dozen times and let us know the results.

What I wrote is just a generic opener that can be modified, but need not be complicated. All you are doing is starting a conversation, built on your attraction towards her, leading to a number or instant date.

Since one of the goals of guys on the forum is to get better with women, I want to attest to the fact that this way of approaching women works. I just had back to back nights of first dates with beautiful Polish girls I met this way. The important thing to remember is that no opener or method of approach is going to seal the deal, you have to bring value as a man, in its various forms, to get the women you want most.

Thanks for trying to school me there, chief. But after seeing one of your YouTube interviews on your website, I think I'll get my "bring value as a man" advice from someone else.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread