rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons you should date an older woman
reasons you should date an older woman
This topic came up back in early 2013 when I first joined the forum. I have a negative opinion about it based on experience, sad to say. And unlike a lot of my opinions, I found this one has not changed one iota in two-and-a-half years.

So I hope you all don't mind if I just quote myself. I think this is something younger guys and new members should know about.

"...meeting a woman 6-7 years older than you can be the kiss of death to your life in a lot of ways. I know first-hand. Forget, kids, baby rabies, ticking bio-clocks, etc. Something more subtle and insidious happens. If you end up in a relationship, you board her train, since her life is already at a more mature stage than yours. This makes you gradually become a player in someone else's play; a bit player in your own life. Since this happens gradually it's hard to see it for what it is, esp. if the sex is good. Even if you're dominant and control the frame it often ends up with the woman leading because of age and experience.

But putting your own life on the back burner (even unconsciously) can have disastrous effects. THIS is why the media is pushing the cougar thing: they prefer men to take subservient roles in life. As soon as it goes from sex to relationship, danger is ahead."

Messages In This Thread