rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons you should date an older woman
reasons you should date an older woman
Quote: (06-20-2015 05:12 AM)Ivan_ Wrote:  

Hi,

First post. I bang older women. When I say older, I mean my age, 44 or thereabouts.

My mother always challenges me about dating women my own age, she thinks it's wrong, and I would say she is correct on that.

This is out of sheer laziness on my part. Is my generation of women completely effed in the head? Yep. Do I regret it at times? Yep. In fact, I almost always do. My generation of women are man-hating to an extreme.

Mind you, in the last 3 or 4 years, I have slept with women between 24 and 44, so it all evens out. However I can honestly say, the longer a woman goes on in life childless, husband-less.....the crazier they become. This is an inalienable truth.

In fact, I've actually found that women in their 20's these days are more pleasant. That's not to say they aren't effed up as well. But perhaps some of them have witnessed their mothers or older sisters, aunts etc. not reaping too many rewards from their lives....I don't know but I suspect as much.
Anybody want to get a bead on how deceptive woman are? Understand why they are so crazy? Menopause is like a man having his balls turn black and fall off at 45+ years old. It is a hell of a judgement by mother nature. Woman are given a mandate. Get married and have kids or else. When the grim reaper comes for their eggs and beauty homones they get left looking like a ghost of their former glory.

Messages In This Thread