rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons you should date an older woman
reasons you should date an older woman
The 18-22ish broads which have been my mainstay for my entire sexual life have been squirty little fountains of lust.

The approaching 30 crowd all had strict limits to their lubrication. Any notion of something not being arranged properly in their mind, whether it was financial, something they didn't like that I said, or their inability to lock me down after months of fuck sessions lead to obsessive neuroticisms in their attitude and what I can only refer to as the drying. Their bitchiness grew exponentially. Their blowjob enthusiasm dropped. I gladly let them slip through my grasp like sand on the beach and plundered more pouring pussies waiting for my pumping phallus.

The bounce in their skin, the glow in their face, the warmth in their eyes. All gone, like tears in the jizm that pasted their face over the decade before me.

Give me fertile females, or give me celibacy.

Messages In This Thread