rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons you should date an older woman
reasons you should date an older woman
Quote: (08-22-2013 11:13 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2013 11:07 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

To add to that, they really put work into their blowjobs.

They sure do. Older broads known they are competing against younger girls so they put in the extra work.

33-40 = age bracket where people (women in particular) want to re-live their youth, women in this age group have a huge energy bump.

Courtesy of my FB, she knows her place. Older and younger = jackpot.

Gonna bump this up..

I've recently realized that I prefer girls my age or girls with a mental age similar to mine and sometimes girls a little older.

I'm with you on this CR.... I really don't mind an older women 1 reason is when we find a sexy mid 30s+ woman she is the absolute best of the best at her age, think top 3%.

If one is looking to marry there is no way to be sure that the sexy 22 year old will be sexier in 10 years at 32 than the 35 year old who will be turning 45. If a girl has shown the ability to stay fit and healthy up to 35 I'd say she will keep it up to the best of her abilities while we don't really know what will happen to the younger girl.... is hard to even compare the to their parents as their parents didn't grow up in the fast food boom.

One thing to be careful with when it comes to good looking older women are the ones who are trying to relive their 20s or constantly confirm their sexiness in their minds.... assuming you are dating with them. These girls will fuck around on you with young guys and not because they need the dick but because they need the approval. Let a 25 year old with good look and solid game chat up a certain type of sexy older woman and she will give in because she needs it to feel young and to help confirm in her mind that she is still hot..... Jimbo Fishers wife just pulled something like this.

Messages In This Thread