rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Logisitcs - Living/Staying Here

NYC Logisitcs - Living/Staying Here

Quote: (08-24-2013 03:17 AM)glarkcable Wrote:  

I lived in New York City my whole life up until a few years ago when I left for work. Paid a visit recently and would personally vouch for Puckman on everything he said. If you care at all about your logistics take heed. Tourist traps like Times Square can be game worthy, but the high concentration of HBs will be found ONLY in the places he mentioned.

People tend to over romanticize it with all the TV and movies they watch, but New York City is just like any other big city in America- unemployed, crazy, and overridden with wave after wave of fatties.

That's a bit of an extreme stance. NYC is pretty fit and contains cute girls in many places outside of lower Manhattan.

NYC is impossibly difficult to live in without a job. Sure some people come to make it big sight nothing, but they don't last long without the cash. Even renting an apartment without a guarantor and three months rent paid upfront is difficult here.

I've taken strolls in NYC and compared it to other big American cities in the past couple of years, and well, there is no comparison.

Messages In This Thread