rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STD or UTI?

STD or UTI?

Quote: (08-21-2013 07:59 AM)BecomingMachine Wrote:  

So it's randomly started to burn a little when I pee, but there are no other potential signs of an STI...

Should I go get tested right now?

Absolutely get tested and the only reason I see you not getting tested if you don't have Insurance, even in that case if you are a student you can go Student health center or a State Run Hospital and get tested for free. An Urgent Treatment Center shouldn't charge you more then $ 50 for Urinary Testing.

There is no way to know until you give a little more History : Did U bang a Shank in the last week rawdogging .... Do tell [Image: smile.gif], Does the Urine Smell really bad ? Cloudy in color ? Any Pus ?

If it is a UTI, it's a Simple fix with Antibiotic which if left untreated can lead to more severe complications, Not trying to scare you but you shouldn't take it lightly when it comes to health of the sexual organs.

Quote: (08-21-2013 08:49 AM)Onto Wrote:  

It might be something new in your diet. Every once in a while I get a random burn but it's very slight, but enough to make you wonder. Then it just disappears. If it's just a slight burn and doesn't happen all the time I wouldn't worry too much about it myself, but I am not a doctor and I think we are own best Dr's, so trust your instincts.

Onto bad advice my friend ...... OP should get tested period.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread