rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Players' Guide to Iphones

The Players' Guide to Iphones

I hate how Iphones disconnect us and our ladies. It's been written about a lot around here how guys are constantly getting blocked out because of iphones.

That said, I'm also sick of complaining about getting AMOG'd by Iphones.

So, here's where we AMOG the Iphone.

This thread is dedicated to the ways in which this object can be used to help game.

There are two sides of the coin with Iphones:

Offense: how to use your iphone to increase your game.

Defense: how to turn a girls iphone against her.

The offense advantages are obvious.. You can use Iphones to send out mass texts and keep track of many social relations simultaneously and in realtime. You can get logistic info immediately.

The defense is where it gets a little tricky..

Here are some defensive moves that I've been tinkering with:

-It's easier to kick girls out because they can always look up a car service on their iphones. This is like post bang/damage control logistics for situations where, for example, you bang a chick but want her to leave right after.

Before smart phones, most girls would probably freak if you kicked them out (especially if you live in a remote area). I've had this happen. It still happens and isn't good. But, sometimes I don't care to charm a girl after I've nutted.

With the prevalence of Iphones it's not as bad to get kicked out of the player's house because she can look up the closest subway, or the nearest car service etc.

The comfort that the iphone can create can be used by the player in this way. Take advantage of it.

It's comfort that travels with them. If you kick her out, she will go to her iphone and can get updates etc. that take her mind out of the fact that you just banged her and kicked her out.

--------

Secondly, you can use their obsession with the object to build value by having them look shit up for you. If you have them look things up that show how cool you are, you don't have to tell it to them.

This is great because perceived demonstrations of high value are much more powerful than explained high value.

--------
--------

That's what I've got so far, but I'm curious to hear how you guys are turning the Iphone or any other smart phone kind of thing into a tool of the game.

Please feel free to add to this strategy thread.

Relevant threads:

Shit you found on girls phones
Hiding text messages on Iphone
Roosh's post on Girls with Iphones not being capable of love thread
The solution to girls with iphones

Messages In This Thread