rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it the culture, me, or anything else?

Is it the culture, me, or anything else?

I am in Grenoble actually (in the SouthEast)

These clubs are full of students yes ( 1/3 of Grenoble people are students, 40000 roughly ).

I am talking about pairs of girls who don't have any drinks, and are checking out men on the floor. And almost all clubs have smoker rooms inside.
I did not get a sufficient social circle last year, have been working on it this time.
And for the race, actually Is it true that many people in France have arabian and black origins. However the typical crowd at the clubs in Grenoble are young white guys a bit rich and "bourgeois", who would never date a black guy if given the choice, and only hang out with their friends of a similar social level. But I don't really care, I am always horny and I'll approach anyway.
You nailed it I think: "Rolling in with a mixed group of guys and girls helps a lot, especially in tier-2 cities."

Messages In This Thread