rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rekindling

Rekindling

I'm struggling with re-initiating contact with a girl I've already had sex with but first some backstory:

I knew her from work. Didn't bang at the time these summer I just fb invited her to a bar and we went and banged at her place the same night. Afterwards I went to her place maybe a couple of times. She went out on vacation for like a month and I kept in contact a bit (not too much since I generally hate to chat on fb or w/e the fuck).

I asked her what's up again this weekend and she had just come back from vacation and was going to the beach so I didn't set anything up (though in retrospective I should have) I feel like I made a couple of mistakes after these chick went on vacation and now every time I contact her I feel like a supplicant.

Obviously I still want to fuck her if at all possible but how should I go about it?

Push through my uncomfortable feelings? Radio Silence? Invite to a bar again? I feel like my intentions and desires are crystal clear and she has all the power. Things were not like this before...

Messages In This Thread