rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why one common 'red pill' attitude is actually the OPPOSITE of red pill

Why one common 'red pill' attitude is actually the OPPOSITE of red pill

Quote: (08-18-2013 09:56 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

There needs to be some kind of hazing ritual for new members. Preferably something humiliating. While I won't claim to speak for Roosh or the senior members, it really annoys me when I see these cocksure nobodies come swinging out of the gate with their Grand Unified Theory of What RVF is Doing Wrong.

I blame modern education and democracy. Everyone's told nowadays that they're shpecial and their opinions count, no matter how retarded or ill-informed they happen to be. Hence we have these anonymous chodes with no rep or rapport strutting in here to arrogantly lecture guys who've been posting here for years that their way of doing things is oh-so-much-better.

By hazing the new members, we'll teach them a little humility and respect for their superiors. Either you beat them on the way in, or they'll beat you on their way out.

How is that going to be implemented electronically?

Messages In This Thread