rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dont approach women because online dating has made me lazy and complacent

I dont approach women because online dating has made me lazy and complacent

Fuck just cutting out online dating. CUT OUT YOUR ENTIRE INTERNET EXPERIENCE]

Even if you were the dweebiest motherfucker around all you'd need to do is buy around 10 books and you'd be set for life. Bang, Day bang, Starting Strength, a psychology book, a style manual, a book on finances etc. Any of the essentials. The masterpieces of a certain movement. This will give you the necessary force to start off and as we all know an object in motion stays in motion.

Guys should be given a 'game starter kit' then banned from non-essential technology until they've banged at least 15 new chicks, squatted their bodyweight, and worn their first tailored suit.

The internet makes everything so easy, but at the same time is the biggest hindrance to your progress possible. You suffer from paralysis by analysis? Watch some youtube videos and read about guys arguing about trivial shit instead of making a concrete decision. You get horny? Jerk off to a perfect 10 getting analized in stunning HD.

Shut down your computer, smash your TV... after an hour of staring at the wall you'll start to get creative. Maybe you'll just jerk off a bunch at first, but you're eventually going to pick up a book. You're going to eventually organize your living space and think about how it can be improved. You'll eventually have an insatiable need to converse with other people because you can't get your social fix from the internet.

Easier said than done, but its time to practice what I preach: hiatus from all non-essential technology and internet browsing for the indefinite future!

Messages In This Thread