rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti- Homosexual propaganda exaggerated in Russia?

Anti- Homosexual propaganda exaggerated in Russia?

Lately there has been a lot of stuff going around in the media since Putin unleashed his anti homosexual campaign. The Western media has really tried to give us the picture that the situation for homosexuals in Russia is worse than ever before. Also the Russian propaganda machinery has done their best to make us belive that homosexuals are not accepted in Russia. My own point of view is quite different.

I've spent several months in Russia during this year and I must say that I haven't seen so many homosexuals in public in any country before.
I've been living the last months here in Ekaterinburg and last night they celebrated their 290 year anniversary of this city. Since a bunch of lesbians belong to my so called social circle here I ended up last night walking through the famous "Lesbian park". And I must admit I was surprised to see how many lesbians were making out and hanging out at this place. If I've understood things right it's illegal for gays and lesbians to make out in public but they weren't hiding anything. It started to rain like hell and a lot of cops showed up and wanted everybody to leave the city centre so they could clean up the mess caused by the cebrations. These cops didn't give a shit about these lesbians making out in front of them.

I've seen the same things happening in parks and in the streets and nobody gives a fuck. Maybe all this Russian anti-homosexual propaganda which gets a lot attention in media is just exaggerated. Absolutley nobody seem to give a fuck.

Another interesting notification is that these Russian lesbians seems to be the ugliest girls on the block. They cut their hair short and wear men clothes and look like proper nazi-feminists. I started to wonder if these girls becomes lesbians only because they can't find any guys who want them?
I have never seen a hot lesbian in Russia. But that's another story....

Messages In This Thread