rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Favorite Firearm

Your Favorite Firearm

Quote: (08-25-2014 08:29 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2014 08:08 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

If we're talking dream gun it'd be another story, I love AR's and AK's however I'm in the city and not only is there no outdoor area but most ranges don't let you shoot longguns unless you wanna drive an hour or more so for that reason I'd have to go with my Beretta 950 or Jetfie. It's a little pocket pistol / mousegun but I like that it's so small I can carry it anywhere even in basketball shorts or linen pants. I also like it holds 9 which is pretty good for such a small gun and is still under 10 so don't run into the problem of being in cities where my other handguns hold more than 10 so they're illegal. Also, it's cool got the tip up barrel, I think it was a bond gun in one of the movies.

I also own a Jetfire and carried it for a few years. The one time that some punks tried to jack me (three gang bangers) I had my Jetfire. I did not even need to display it. I just thrust my hands in my pocket and pulled it up to the top edge of my pants pocket.

Those punks could not even see it, but all three sets of eyes went to my right hand. They all stopped dead in their tracks -- and then backed off to find an easier victim (one who believes in gun control). That little darling just may have saved my life! I will never know.

I really like the pop-up barrel feature. Safer than racking a round into the chamber and then manually lowering the hammer.

Yeah I love this little gun. Alot of people say these are not necessary anymore with the small plastic 9mms like Keltecs and stuff but honestly I'd take this over a plastic little keltec anyday.

These things are small, hold alot of shots and are super reliable and fairly accurate for the size and short barrel. Alot of people talk shit about the caliber but if someone can't handle a situation with this I doubt they will with a .45 either.

I really wanted to get one in steel or inox or whatever the other models are made of but they are hard enough to find as is so when I saw one locally on armslist jumped on it. I overpaid a bit $300 but also got a suede in teh pants holster and a few boxes of winchesters which is pretty good since .25 ammo is expensive as hell.

For anyone wanting a pocketpistol you can generally pick these up for pretty cheap like $100 to $150 if you can find them, that's the hard part though. You'll almost never find them in gun shops since they havnt' been made in 10 or 15 years and since they are so cheap I doubt anyone would ever sell one, walk into gun shop they offer you like $40, I think people would probably say hell I'll keep it and throw it on the nighstand as a bedside gun or keep it in a console or something. If you do come across them though great guns for a super cheap price.

Once tip for ya. Not that this gun kicks but I thought terrible design idea making the trigger guard out of sharp ass sheet metal. Even the little bit of kick it has makes it slice the shit out of my fingers, not that this is a range gun but if you do fire a box or so it starts bothering you, so filed down the trigger guard and smoothed it out and it's much more comfortable.

I actually had a similar situation as you when I was down in little italy sitting in a park with a girl and a guy came and asked me for a ciggarette when I noticed a revolver butt sticking out his pants, probably would have been walking away at the very least without my wallet if not worse.

Messages In This Thread