rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Game

Relationship Game

Between the latest ROK article and Mcqueens post about keepers I have been thinking a bit about relationship game. I did some searching and most of the advice that I got was along the lines of "be a dick." I have been dating a girl for about 8 months now and I've had good results with being alpha; taking the lead by setting up dates, being a bit more dominant in the bedroom, and generally being the man of the relationship in the traditional sense.

I am a young guy who is inexperienced with relationships lasting longer then a couple months and wanted to ask some of the older guys with a bit more experience what has worked for them. Obviously you don't want to bait and switch the girl by being an aloof charmer during the courtship phase only to turn into a clingy insecure man child after a few months. Where is the happy medium here between showing affection by doing nice things or being more classically romantic and maintaining the alpha frame that landed you the girl in the first place?

Messages In This Thread