rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Game

Relationship Game

good advice in this thread. And to the person that mentioned jelously. I realized this to with girls. When you make your girfriend jelous it makes them horny... EVery girl that i have been with in short term relationship it made them extra horny when i would make them jelous.

Girl #1 I was at a club and i opened a snapchat with my girlfriend that i have been dating for a month. She saw that the girl said something sexual to me and thought i was cheating on her.. She cried in the bathroom and was going to leave me at the club. We go home and i fuck her and she has an orgasm in about 3-5 minutes... First time she had an orgasm to with me. It was just from my dick. I was rawdogging her and she started play with her self and screamed im cumming .

Girl #2. I got fed up with her bullshit. We had plans to go to a rave and last minute she canceled and told me to go with another girl because she suspected i was cheating on her. So thats exactly what I did. I hit up this flaking girl that was a solid 8. Sexy girl.... Bought her a ticket to an expensive rave got a hotel etc. Didnt have sex with her but didnt care. Just needed to get her in my snapchat etc to make my ex jelous. and i told her dont be jelous we finished. she came to my house to talk. she was super pissed. i never seen her so angry.... like wow i thought she was going to kill me. then i apologize to her and her pussy was SOAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED. i didnt even need foreplay...

Im not in relationships much but every relationship that i have been in when i make the girl jealous it makes them want me more lol.

the advice in this thread is good. dont put up with bullshit. woman need you. not the other way around. make them chase.. dont be clingy.. text them a little bit less than they text you and so on... know your worth. if your not worth shit then fix it before you waste time on a relationship. build yourself first.. but at the same time treat them good.... treat them good but dont be a door mat. or they will get bored and not feel challenged..

Messages In This Thread