rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Game

Relationship Game

I appreciate your feedback and do agree with you on certain points. However, I still stand by what I wrote.

It seems you are operating under a belief that sex is a complete game changer for women. That once a woman has sex with a man she's already helplessly on the road to "falling in love". I have to disagree. Maybe that's how it worked in decades past, but nowadays many women regard sex as nothing more than a mutually pleasurable genital massage. Also, I think it's a bit naive to believe you're the only man she's sleeping with during those early days of courtship. Will a woman feel closer to a man she's slept with than one she has not? Of course. But your example neglects to take into account the very real possibility she's sleeping with more than one man at a time. By your logic, is she falling in love with ALL of these men?

Yes, it's true. There is no such thing as the "perfect" woman. However, I'm not in the makeover business. I realize you'll have to put "work" into any woman you're with, but anyone who has had any experience dealing with the opposite sex, or people in general, will know how hard it is to get people to truly change. It may be easy to persuade someone but it's certainly difficult to keep them in that persuasion. Even if a woman seems to go along with your wishes and adopt the appearance/behavioral standards you deem acceptable, in time, your attempts at control will likely breed a covert resentment. This resentment could ultimately rear its ugly head in divorce court.

I agree with you, a man should be a man and lead his woman. But even if he does as he should, there are, of course, no guarantees in life she'll continue following his lead forever. After all, "changing her mind is a woman's prerogative," right? Women are hypergamous and thus always looking for the bigger, better deal. At no point is a man ever "safe" in a relationship and whatever position of power he believes he holds is often temporary not permanent. Once again, this has a parallel with my gambling example. The longer you play, the better chance you'll lose. That's why I've advocated spinning plates over LTRs/marriage. The spinning of plates is more like betting a little bit on many hands than everything you've got on one.

Are there still women of quality left in the world? Of course. Can you "train" some of these women to be more accommodating to you in relationships? Absolutely. But are the odds against you? Without question. Feminists/women's rights activists have lobbied various state and federal institutions to help ensure the deck is legally stacked in their favor. Hence my "house edge" analogy. If you end up in court with a woman, you're likely going to lose. Since a woman doesn't even need a reason to divorce a man nowadays thanks to "no fault" divorce laws, all that's required is for her to one day change her mind...and I think we all know how fickle women can be.

Messages In This Thread