rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cure for baldness?

Cure for baldness?

I agree with your post, mostly. But these crippled guys were a very bad example, because they will get sympathy from women and other people, they're seen as brave, courageous, as if they signed up on a volunteer list to have their arms and legs removed. We get no sympathy at all from other people, just laughs and mockeries. We're not seen as brave for being bald, while in my opinion it's courageous for a man to go out of his house with a bald head in a society that's never been more superficial.

You'll see how you deal with it when you get there, but on the hair loss forums, we've heard it all before from guys with small recessions. "I'll just shave my head and move on with my life, you're all pathetic for caring!" Then they come back a few years later saying that their life is over and begging for solutions. Trust me, you just can't know beforehand. We even had a woman (losing her hair too) telling us we were vain: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/sho...re-so-vain . And now a few years later, she's on our side, she understands the trauma we go through perfectly, sadly because she now has extensive hair loss too.

My motto is, some hair is always better than no hair, that's why I went for a hair transplant. For some people, the cueball look is really a bad idea. It's not a good option for thin and pale people like me for example, I had to keep some of the hair on the sides to avoid the cancer comments.

Messages In This Thread