rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cure for baldness?

Cure for baldness?

Quote: (08-26-2014 06:54 AM)Fred970 Wrote:  

I think it's rather people not suffering from this condition that have tunnel vision, making all sorts of rationalizations on how it's not a big deal, posting pictures of Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis as if they were absolute proof that women love bald men. Saying "just tan, become huge, rich and famous" and then, it won't matter.

Tell me, if balding is really not a big deal, then why is it 4,5 billion dollar a year industry?

You're missing the point of what people are telling you. What they're saying is that yeah being bald sucks but you let it pass and control what you can control. Lots of things that aren't that big of a deal rake in billions of dollars per year - it's the insecurity these companies are selling to, and you're a prime example of why they make so much dough.

I've got a receding hairline that gets comments from time to time, and I started getting grey hair in my early 20s. In fact, a model I was banging recently even gave me some shit about it and said I'd be more handsome if the hair was more filled in on my hairline. But did it stop her from giving me cock-gobbling eyes the first time we met in the club, constantly begging me to impregnate her, and putting her ass in the air every time I yanked down her panties? Fuck no...

And this is not exactly a woman lacking more hairy (and far wealthier) options.

Yes, I realize my situation is not exactly the same, as I still do have plenty of hair, but regardless, it hasn't stopped me from nailing plenty of pussy to the wall, and when I do go bald, I'll shave it and keep going. Comments are annoying sometimes, but I hardly lose sleep over them. Some of the best players I know are bald - one of whom lost a great deal of his hair in his mid-20s and was weird as fuck too, but his confidence kept girls coming back to his bed.

Regarding hair transplants, if it just gives you thin hair, as you implied above, I'd personally avoid it and just shave. Thin or patchy hair that a balding guy is struggling to hold on to has always looked uglier and more pathetic (yep, I said that) to me than a guy who just said fuck it and torched his whole mane. The first reeks of insecurity; the second displays acceptance and self-confidence.

If it works for you, by all means, embrace it and do share with the forum. But your tone comes across as whiny and extremely stubborn throughout this thread - it's a tone we've seen other guys come in and use when talking about being short, ugly, having weak jawlines, small dicks, or whatever... Your particular situation might feel unique, but getting hung up on a physical weakness is not.

Having said that...to anyone thinking a physical flaw can't be overcome, tell your sob story to this guy and his beautiful wife:

[Image: 82102df5fbf9881b9fef761c461425af.jpg]

Oh, wait, what the?

[Image: 1351821578535648.jpg]

Let me guess, bad example because he's still got so much more hair than you, right?

Nobody likes to have shortcomings, but we all have them. Control what you can control and you'll be amazed at what's possible.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread