rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IODs: Finger Drumming

IODs: Finger Drumming

Both commenters raised great points. I think if it's paired with nervousness you might be right, nobody can really be horny without some overall level of high energy, right?

Although one of the things good about REI is they aren't on commission as far as I know ( but their prices are high), I think it's a good point that "she didn't want to talk about anything but me buying stuff."

I think we may have a consensus that slow idle drumming is a pretty clear IOD, both because its physical and unconscious almost all the time.
Something like that seems more revealing than facial expression which it seem women are really adept at faking. ( The classic example of women who hate each other smiling and hugging is a good example.)

I had IOD'd myself by mentioning I was over 40 so I wasn't racing at that time.

I hope that unashamedly tooling guys like that (riding their bikes when there's danger of busting them) is more common in America than elsewhere. How truly tacky. It's sort of low-level psychopathy.

Anyway, I just need to find one woman with at least a rudimentary functioning conscience. They must exist, I know my mother and sisters wouldn't do S*** like that.

Messages In This Thread