rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thoughts on silence

thoughts on silence

Silence works well in almost any situation.

It has its place in music, with well placed pauses. Silent pauses in conversation are important sometimes to make a point or let a concept "sink in". Sales people use silent pauses to let the potential buyer think about something. Comedians use silent pauses that are sometimes funnier then saying something.

And of course in Gaming. What works well for me is just not calling a girl at all. Lets say we have hung out a few times but not banged. I will just stop calling her. Usually a week or 2 goes by and then they contact me. They are always more eager to hang out and see me after I have ignored them for a while. I think its because I wasn't chasing and pursuing them. If I would have contacted them every week they would feel like I am not a challenge. I have learned to just have fun with them once or twice and then give them the silent treatment. It works well. If they come back, you got um. If they don't come back, you never had them anyways.

Messages In This Thread