rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is now the best time to travel EVER?

Is now the best time to travel EVER?

I would hope that as American dominance recedes, so does its soft power of spreading its values upon the world.

In particular, feminism, obesity, and mindless consumerism are viruses we've created that I wish would cease to exist. The world can't cope with a China, India, Brazil, and Indonesia that all want to live like American people do. The resources aren't available and at the end of the day the math just doesn't work.

This is the best time in the world for people in general to travel. But as Gringoed pointed out, our niche as Americans will slowly dwindle. As an Asian guy I fit a different niche about what makes me unique and thus high value so I fit in well in different parts of the world.

On a random note, ryanair recently started flights from Italy, Ireland, England, Scotland, and Turkey to Estonia. Here comes the cockfest....

Messages In This Thread