rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last three dates said "I don't want to date you"

Last three dates said "I don't want to date you"

My last three dates said, "I don't want to date you". What am I doing wrong?

The first one I met three weeks ago on a Friday night at a meetup function. I get her number. Later that night and after I go home, I realize that she was into me. The next day, I text her at 10 pm to come out to a bar. She comes. We talk for an hour and a half. I go to kiss her and she says, "I don't want to date you".

The second one I met two weeks ago on a Friday night at a meetup function. Before I go home, I realize that she is available. I ask her to go see a play with me the next day. We see the play and then go to a bar for drinks afterwards. Walking back from the bar, I grab her hand. She says, "I don't want to date you". We walk back to our cars. I hug her and see the kiss is open, so we kiss. And then say goodbye. The next time I text her, she clarifies with a text message and says she was sending mixed signals and she meant what she said.

The third one I met at a dance class. I see her a few times and she gives seems interested eg. she asks me questions. I get her number. Tonight was the date. We go to a restaurant and then see a concert. Leaving the concert, I grab her hand and she says, "I don't want to date you."

What am I doing wrong here?

Messages In This Thread