rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unexpected Flakiness? (text game)

Unexpected Flakiness? (text game)

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:53 PM)DVY Wrote:  

@OP- Text her a ? after she doesnt respond. If that fails, bring a hot date into the bar.

But honestly, the theme of the forum is that if you have to ask questions about a girl, its probably not a girl worth going for anyways. ESP at an early stage like this.

This is usually a cordial next. Which means you just drop it, and pretend like it never happened and see if she initiates. If not, then just do your own thing and be cool w/her.

well here's an update.

yesterday, at 2pm, she sends me this text:

"I just saw your text! are you back in town?"

me (1 hr later): "I am, but Im leaving again on Friday for 10 days. Are you working all week?"

her (5 hrs later): "Yeah after tomorrow"

That was around 9 last night and I haven't responded yet. I'm just gonna try and set something up for tonight and if it doesnt work, im gonna move on from this one. It sounds like tonight is the only night either of us can get out so hopefully it works out. her response just didn't exactly inspire confidence. It seems like she kind of ignored my invitation for drinks so I'll plow thru and see what happens.

Messages In This Thread