rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Quote: (08-14-2013 03:11 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

mrxy:

no girl i'm with ever takes calls or answers texts while i'm with them. ever. phones stay in purses and away all the time. so does mine. my time and my attention are precious commodities, girls know thats how i feel and they respect it the same way when i'm with them

and if a bitch ever took a call while i was fucking her, kid or not (never dated a chick with a kid), she'd be gone in a blink.

Almost all the women I date either have a professional job, such as nurse, retail manager, hospitality manager, or corporate exec that requires them to be able to respond to calls at odd hours when they are not on the job, or have a kid.

To tell them they can't check their phone when they're with me would be absurd and would end the relationship and I couldn't blame them. If you're dating girls with absolutely no responsibilities in life then ok you can play the tough guy, but with many of us that's just not reality

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread