rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Haha, nah, I text/email with reaper23 at least 5 times a week.

We both got divorced around the same time and sort of "came up" together in the game.

It's a different style of game.

What happens when you take men who are conventionally very dominant, violent, successful credential wise, etc., but are blue pill about women?

Fuck, I was a guy who would fight at the drop of a hat. I had awards for being a great soldier and leader. But I was super nice and accommodating to my wife early in our marriage. (That changed as I found game during our marriage.) Hence I was a "conventional alpha" but weak as fuck with women.

Same with reaper. He's been in actual muay thai fights, so it's not just another dork who claims to train but really just hits a heavy bag and does pitter patter sparring with head gear on.

Once you take away those naive, silly views about women...then you've unleashed someone who will do things that seem like lies.

Messages In This Thread