rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

I feel like the guys who look through girls phones, are the guys that are more likely to find out that the girl they're seeing is banging another guy(s). Why? Because the fact that they are checking the girls phone shows insecurities. Despite the girl not knowing whether or not they checked her phone, their insecurity will manifest itself in other ways. If you feel the need to check a girl's phone, you're doing it wrong.

Most girls will probably be seeing several guys at the same time when you meet them, but if you're the type of guy that reaper23 describes, they will want to be monogamous with you after some time. In fact, they will probably assume you are seeing multiple girls at once and because of that will look to become your go to girl, aka your bottom bitch. I was seeing two girls who ended up coming to my house at the same time at a party due to some miscommunication. Well, one girl ran home crying and I fucked the other girl after she just saw the initial girl. Well, when this girl walked in and saw the other girl she got very defensive and "alpha-female", essentially asserting her dominance that "he's my man". Oh yeah, and I banged the girl that ran home crying a few more times. Of course she was upset, but her desire to be with a man who was seeing multiple women trumped the fact that she wasn't my "one and only".

I heard this quote (I believe on this forum): "Girls don't care if you're fucking other girls, they just want to be your favorite" or something like that.

Messages In This Thread