rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

I have 1 girl who work 6 days/week. Shes a tall, rich, Asian girl who comes from a wealthy family. She has told me many times that she thinks its funny when "scrubs" step to her. Shes told me most guys are scared to talk to her. Def. her only dude.

Another girl who goes to a 4-year state school here. All her guy friends in school mack on her, but shes an "old soul". She finds mature guys more attractive. Wtvr the f that means. Which is extra funny considering I am in my 20s. She has limited exposure to bang other dudes and really likes me.

In SF, I had a girl who used to date other guys for periods of 3-4 months and wouldnt bang them (she wanted to get married). I was her only fbuddy. Shy, cute asian girl.

I have assorted others ones who I see on and off basis, but I doubt they are exclusive.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread