rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Quote: (08-14-2013 11:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 07:41 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

when i've been dating four and five girls at a time, they all without fail are monogamous to me while i'm banging other chicks.

4 girls at the same time?

[Image: lol.gif]

No one believes you. Were you watching them 24/7? Did you hack their email and facebook accounts? How do you know?

I wont ask for it, but valuable forum members here know me personally and could vouch but its not worth it.

yes four at a time. its easy. i'd see one mainly on the weekends and the other three during the week. i'd have girls come over in the evening and leave in the morning, have girls come over for lunch time fucks, and then have a date with another chick that night. three in one day happened a few times.

its not that hard.

the reason i know, is because you can just see it in their eyes when they are begging you to be monogamous with them, when they text you from dates they are on and then come to your house afterwards. or text you after dates and say it was horrible can i please come over and then they lament that it just didnt feel right because the guy just wasnt me.

i'm lucky, i have a very flexible work schedule and i work from home a lot. it definitely makes it easier. but i designed it that way.

there was bout two years where all i did was fuck chicks, work, and muay thai.

i dont know where you guys are finding all these girls that are liars, BPD, fat, iphone addicted, etc. girls i'm with never would be on their phone when i was around, ever. none of them used instagram and many of them barely used facebook.

hell, i bought one girl her very first smart phone in 2010!

my logistics are perfect, i'm right in the middle of the city. i rarely dated anyone that wasn't walking distance way, i lived alone in a great apartment and made time.

when you're the boss at work you can make time a lot more easily.

but the point is, sure could they have been lying to me? absolutely. but when you see the look in their eyes, the begging, the desperate desire for me to commit to them and their continued availability anytime i wanted it - you just start to put it all together. i mean, they would continue to date and tell me about the dates, when they were going out what the guy was like, what happened etc etc...usually laying in my bed after she got done with him.

its possible bro, just imagine it to be so!

Messages In This Thread