rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Quote: (08-13-2013 05:10 PM)Dagonet Wrote:  

First of all, what the fuck are you guys talking about with this beta-orbiters-and-fat-omegas-fucking-your-girls bullshit?

Obviously your perception of the situation is wrong. If she's fucking him, there IS a reason. He exerts dominance, alpha traits or mastery in some arena, likely the one she originally met him in. Perhaps they've been fucking a long time, and he's maintained hand while letting himself go. It happens.

I'm sure there are girls out there who go slumming when they're horny, but it is repulsive to a girl to let a guy fuck her unless he meets a certain level of attraction, in some category. This is a biological mechanism that can only be subverted by deep psychological issues.

Moving on. If your phone is password-protected, you shouldn't have much to worry about, unless you're married.

I went out with this sweet chick on Friday, and as we were laying in her bed at the end of the night, I saw her flip through her phone, and I noticed that she had 17 new notifications on Tinder, haha. But I'm sure there is way worse shit than that on her phone.

I agree, but watch your language if you want to stick around here. Roosh just wrote a thread about keeping the peace on the forum.

Messages In This Thread