rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Quote: (08-13-2013 03:22 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyone who reads this thread and still believes that women are special are deluding themselves.

There is no such thing as hooker with a heart of gold, and women are not to be trusted at all.

What gets me is not that their fucking other guys, but their fucking guys who seem significantly lower quality than you - out of shape, weird fucking facial hair, wiggers, goof balls, unemployed, nasty hipsters, etc.

I've done some research on other dudes I've found that a girl I was seeing fucking and they were just not alpha at all - not particularly good looking, well-dressed, or even seemed like having a charming personality, but in fact clingy. Now a few alphas slip through, but most of the dudes she's fucking are not this alpha ideal we espouse on this board here at all.

I can accept fooling around with other cool guys, but when I see these guys I look at the girl, "how can you go from fucking quality like me to fucking THAT turd."

That dude is probably saying the same thing about you.

There are two ways to go about this. Either you say this is my jump off. She doesn't mean anything to me and I don't care what she does. Or you demand that women you fuck only fuck you. You have to know yourself well enough to know which way is right for you.

Messages In This Thread